Saturday 15th October 17:00-20:30
Spectacular performances throughout the evening. Food stalls, craft stalls and pop-up bar.
Fire Show Finale at 20.00
Mytholmroyd Arts Festival are delighted to present surreal performers Calvos who will entertain at our night market and pop-up bar, followed by a spectacular Fire Show Finale with FlameOz.
Stunning, spine-tingling and serene…
Calvos are the UK’s top performers of ‘contact juggling’. These surreal creatures seem to suspend time and defy physical laws, as they manipulate crystal balls that glide, float, dance and levitate about their bodies. Impossibly skillful and delightfully mesmeric, they move effortlessly through the crowds accompanied by statuesque stilt walkers, who perform high above the audience. This real-live magic must be seen to be believed!
Explosive Fire Dancing at its finest…
FlameOz Fire Show is the UK’s premier fire act. This multi award-winning spectacular is an explosive mix of unique circus skills, beautifully choreographed fire dancing and fabulous showmanship. Guaranteed to make sparks fly!
The Fire Show Finale will start at 20:00. Don’t be late.
We will also have food and craft stalls. A pop-up bar will be available in the Gloucester Room at Mytholmroyd Community Centre.
- Berringden Books, Books, comedy novels set locally and 1960s memoir
- Craggs Cakes, Handmade brownies, cookies, cakes and sweet treats
- The Dosa, Authentic Indian street food
- Hearts of Mine, Unique handmade fabric gifts for all ages
- Made by Matthis, Handmade stationery, packaging and decorative objects using recycled materials and ‘found objects’
- Marmaladies, Arts & crafts
- Michelle Campbell Art, Paintings inspired by colour and nature
- Rick & Ed’s Mexican Street Food
- Rowan Jewellery, Handcrafted jewellery using sterling silver along with hand-knitted colourful cotton threads
- Sinowi, Handmade jewellery made by self-taught Mexican born artist Aldo Varela
- Tigerlily, Handmade range of kitsch, quirky & vintage inspired jewellery, accessories and bespoke pieces
- Watermark Flood Fund, A range of WATERMARK fund raising products supporting local campaign to build a flood resilience fund
Mytholmroyd Community Centre Car Park, Caldene Avenue HX7 5AF